Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Brazos Loan Servicing Complaints

Brazos Loan Servicing Complaints
There is some information related to the Brazos Loan Servicing Complaints, first I discuss the issue of borrower based on data from www.bbb.org (Better Business Bureau®). We have to keep positive thinking because in every problem there is a solution, let's see their experience:

My friend was transferred loans to Brazos and there was a letter from them that there was no change in interest rate and withdraw process is performed automatically each month from borrower's bank account as usual, but he did not see any debit history of bank. Therefore he contacted the Brazos Loan Servicing. What they said? They said the invalid of account number! What! but for two years my friend never in trouble with her loan and why Brazos not contact him right away about this issue? After reconfirmation between the two sides turns out no fault of Brazos operator that adds one number at the end of his account number became invalid resulted in the debit process was stopped of that month,  whereas before he got debited for two months.

My friend was very upset and told to Brazos "If you can't do autodebet money in my bank account easily, why you are say as the best loan servicing business company?"

Fortunately the problem is solved, Brazos provide an explanation:
Your account was converted to BLS on 03/14/12 then your loan transferred to BLS with the borrower's bank account information that the previous servicer reported to Brazos Loan Servicing, Inc., Because an invalid routing number BLS failed to pull payment for 04/02/12 from your bank account. Our representative found your phone contacts on 04/07/12 to provide a correct routing number. Therefore the borrower's account was paid ahead so on next due date, the payments will be scheduled. Next BLS continue to pull although the account was paid ahead and you will be contacted again on 07/26/12. This changes made per request of the borrower.
Later my friend's account has been debited annually on 2 began on 08/02/12 unless if he entered the status brazos loan servicing deferment, make request want to be removed from ACH or his loan is paid in full.

Next case, I am writing this so that you can easily find it on the top of google search engine, especially when you receive a fake/scam letter on behalf of Brazos Higher Education Service Corporation, Inc. so the experience of other people can be a attention and you are still wary of scams that ask for personal information like your SS# from the party that you don't recognize.

Keep careful with fake email, make sure you contact the official first namely Brazos Customer Service.

6 comments:

  1. Loan servicing companies take on the burden of monitoring loans and collecting payments so the original lender can attend to other important business. In real estate, mortgage brokers set a loan up for a property with a loan servicing company and wash their hands of the responsibility of the loan.

    invoice Factoring

    ReplyDelete
  2. On 12/13/12 I learned that Brazos Loan Servicing mistakenly took over $1,400 out of my bank account over the course of 3 days - 12/10, 12/11, and 12/12. Leslie, the Customer Service Supervisor, told me that she didn't know how it happened but that a credit was sent back to my account on 12/13/12. She said she "could" apologize but it wouldn't help me and said I had to contact my own bank to find out if they could get the credit sooner so I didn't have other payments from my account bounce due to insufficient funds. I also had questions about why several hundred dollars was sitting as a credit on my account instead of being applied to my principle loan. After being put on hold several times, for a total of about 15 to 20 minutes, the end result was that Leslie did not know whether I could be provided an itemized statement of all of the transactions Brazos made on my account. I asked for Leslie's manager after a bunch of snide comments and lack of sympathy from her and Leslie put me on hold - yet again - to come back and tell me her manager was not available. Can't say I didn't see that coming! So let me get this straight... Brazos has incorrectly set up an automatic payment on my bank account, that took out 3 MONTHS of payments in 3 DAYS!! And the payments were taken about 10 days before Christmas - when I actually need my money the most. Then Brazos credited my account after I inadvertantly brought their attention to the matter on 12/13, but treated me as if they did nothing wrong in the first place. When asking how long it would take Brazos to refund me for fees due to insufficient funds, Leslie insisted that I'd have to send them documentation to prove that I was negatively impacted before they would attempt to reimburse me, but failed to simply answer the question and tell me how long it would take. I don't need a lecture on how to prove I was negatively affected by fees. I need my money back. And to add insult to injury, Leslie refused to contact my bank to explain why I might incur insufficient funds to begin with. And after I complained about the amount of time that I'd spent on the phone yesterday and today dealing with them, Leslie "graciously" offered to terminate the call - despite the fact that nothing had been resolved and I'd still not been provided contact with her manager. When I called on another phone and asked for a manager from another representative, Leslie was proactive enough to take me off hold to tell me that I was tying up two lines and she would disconnect the other line and put me BACK on hold! Why couldn't they be so proactive in correctly setting up the automatic payments to draft correctly? In short, they took $1,400 that they were not entitled to, refused to let me discuss the impact of their error with a manager, and have quit taking my calls by telling me that a manager will call me sometime in the future. And I've got money that sat as a credit for who knows how long, while they took over $1,400 from my account and continue to charge me interest on my student loan. How does any of this make sense? And how are they allowed to get away with treating people so flippantly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.emiratesloan.info/blog/instant-online-loan-1-hour-in-dubai/

    ReplyDelete